Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Plugging Away

Well, I've been working on my blog again.I found a funny picture, managed to load it, but couldn't crop the header to the size I want. Then I found a dynamic title: Scribbler's Travels. I published my first blog under that title, only to have a fellow writer tell me, "Hey, I found a picture of an old lady, and it's definitely not you."

Trouble is, I forgot to check Google to see how popular that name was. It seems a lot of people are scribbler travelers. Back to the drawing board. My new title is used less, so I'm hoping it comes up on the first page of a Google search.



When we were at the beach last week, I learned that the horseshoe crab has been around since before the dinosaurs roamed the earth. It's hard being a dinosaur in a techno-savvy world, but if a horshoe crab can learn to live in the modern world, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment